Innovision Society Scholarships
- Membership is required. (Already a member? Include your member # on the scholarship application)
- Age 24 or younger upon application.
- A high school senior applying for, or already accepted as, a full-time student at an accredited college or university OR a full-time student attending an accredited college or university.
- Funds will be paid directly to the winner’s college/university. Proof of enrollment or acceptance at accredited college or university will be required if selected.
- Preference will be given to students with a demonstrated financial need.
Belva Roberts Leadership Scholarship
- One winner who meets all eligibility requirements will be awarded a scholarship, in addition to demonstrating an interest in leadership and government relations and/or student relations.
Applications being accepted February 1 - March 1, 2020.
Apply for a Scholarship
For additional scholarships opportunities and information on scholarships offered by Kinecta Federal Credit Union, an affiliate of Innovision Society, visit www.kinecta.orgGo to main navigation