Scholarship Eligibility Requirements, Selection Criteria and Application Process (Applications will be accepted February 1 - March 1, 2020)
You could be rewarded for your academic excellence with a $5,000 scholarship!
Here’s how: Become a Member (required).
Become a Member
Please have the following supporting documents ready to submit with your application:
- School transcript showing cumulative GPA to the most recent semester
- Copies of SAT or equivalent college/university entrance exam scores
- Two letters of recommendation: one from your community service organization, and one from your school
- Copy of parent’s or legal guardian’s most recent federal income tax return
- Written essay (minimum 1,000 words) addressing a specific topic that will be provided
Once you apply, the Innovision Society selection committee judges each student on:
- ESSAY 30%
- FINANCIAL NEED 20%
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT 20%
- GPA 15%
- AWARDS, ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES 10%
- SAT OR EQUIVALENT 5%
Proof of enrollment or acceptance at accredited college or university will be required if selected.
Apply for a Scholarship
Apply for a Belva Roberts ScholarshipGo to main navigation